1.24.2011

Straight from the Diary Itself

October 11th, 2007

Wow girls...
It's been five years since the last time we wrote in this book. I can't believe how much life has changed since then. You two are happily married, and I'm on my way (?!?!) Maggie is still with Brandon ("I want Brandon to be the one I marry"~Maggie....how funny), and Rach, look at where we've been and how thankful for where we are today.

It is funny to see how we used to talk. We thought we were so mature then, but how much more we are now. Reading all of our sayings and inside jokes makes me smile, but some of them I can't remember what the "joke" was! Which that makes me kind of sad. We still hold true to being lifelong friends...this journal is truly amazing when you think of it. It documents so much of us and is testimony to God's work in ALL of our lives and our friendship. It reminds me of all our amazing moments and memories.

It's funny how life changes, because it was different then. We had stresses, but overall life was more simple. I'm interested to see what's in store for our lives...life was good then, now, and will be in the future but in all completely different ways.

But, despite life changing, there are a few things that remain the same...you two are two of those things. Not many people have a Maggie and Rachel in their lives. Thank you for all of the yesterdays, todays, and for the tomorrows...thank you for remaining the same.

♥I love you two♥

Love always,
Hannah Joyce

Happy 22nd Birthday, Beautiful Maggie!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhh...does a heart good. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's so cute. I loved it! I am a nerd. I didn't realize this wasn't you writing this now until I scrolled to the bottom and saw "happy birthday maggie" I was so confused... lol and I couldn't figure out why you said you were "on the way" to being married. I get it now;)

    Hope you're loving vacation. We miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete