12.07.2010

Holy Smokes!

I have read the blog Bring the Rain for almost 3 years now.  Around my house, I'm on a first name basis with Angie (though she doesn't know I exist) as she is someone I talk about regularly.  Her blog has impacted me in many ways.  If you've never read it, I suggest you start from the beginning.  It's one of the most poignant stories of God's love in the midst of grief and she writes it so well.  In fact, she now has a book chronicling her difficult yet beautiful story.

Anyway, I was catching up on her blog just now and saw she will be speaking at the Women of Faith conferences in the spring.  And after I clicked on the link- I was shocked to see she will be in Des Moines!!  I feel like I've been to coffee with Angie hundreds of times and can't wait to be in the same room as her!  I have never wanted to go to a conference so badly.  Anyone else in?!?

1 comment: