2.15.2011

the ULTAmate bargain!

Ulta Beauty stores are offering an awesome deal right now (while supplies last)!

Purchase $17.50 worth of Ulta products and you will receive a 15 piece gift set ($88 value!) There are three different gifts to choose from of all different color schemes, including different bags. There is no limit per customer, so if you pay enough to get more than one you can!!



Go in on it with some friends (like I did with my sis-in-law and mother-in-law) and you can mix and  match if you like different parts of the sets! Also a great idea to stock up for gifts for others--it allows you to maybe give more than you can usually afford since you're getting it for free!

I told you I go crazy for this kind of stuff!






 P.S. Let me know if you get in on this deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment