|image found here|
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter (1 stick), at room temp.
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (i didn't have light, so i used regular and they were still awesome!)
- 2/3 cup Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (didn't have semisweet, but milk works just as well)
- Mix together flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside dry ingredients.
- Cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in Nutella and vanilla extract. Mix in egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Add chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for about 11 minutes until the edges look set. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then carefully remove to cooling racks.
i really loved the texture and the combination of the cinnamon and Nutella...let me know if you try these!